The weather cooperated long enough for me to wear this dress. I actually made it for the Family Cruise to the Caribbean earlier this year and was pretty excited to wear it again. We took these pictures yesterday at Lake Temescal which is near my home.
1. Pattern: Maxi Dress Simplicity 1355A I chose View “B”
3. Pattern size: I cut size 14
4. Did it look like the pattern once you were done sewing? Yes it looked exactly the same.
5. Where the instructions easy to follow? Yes, very simple – instant gratification
6. What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I loved the pattern and have used it several times to make a mash up of views “A” and “C”. I lined the bodice and skirt with a nylon tricot because the fabric is a bit on the thin side.
7. Would you sew it again? Yes! I have and will sew it again.
8. Would you recommend it to others? Yes….Yes…..and Yes 🙂
I completed the look with a red belt – my Edna Mode shades – Lucky Brand Necklace and white sandals.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
Gotta Go….Gotta Sew!