I am Venita Elaine of SewVeStyle. I learned to sew at a very early age but like many things life got in the way and sewing was set aside. I am back and I am excited about the endless possibilities to transform fabric into wearable fashion. I am not a professional seamstress or stylist but I work hard and I take great pride in the items that I share with you. Each and every item I make is a labor of love and a source of pride and accomplishment. The majority of the fashions that you will find on my blog are made from the major pattern companies. I find something that I like, change it up a bit to make it my own then I share it with you. You will see items that I am proud to share – you will also see the mistakes and there are MANY!!!
Besides writing & sharing about my work on SewVeStyle, I am also a contributing blogger for Cali & Co.
Now for the personal side because everyone wants to know who you really are….right?
- I live in California (Bay Area)
- I’m a Libra
- I love the Sun
- I enjoy working out and being healthy
- I love sewing – I can sew all day – I can sew all night
- I love watching Youtube sewing tutorials
- I love sewing – I buy fabric just because –
- My seam ripper has a name
- I talk to myself when I sew
Thanks for stopping by,