Today we have a special treat. I was successful in coaxing a young designer into the spotlight. Meet Ms. Toya Jean – I’ve known her since she was a little girl and it’s exciting to see her as a young woman and mother of a beautiful daughter. She’s a student, professional model and has a degree in fashion design. I asked her to do a pattern review for the SewVeStyle community.
3. Pattern size: I cut size 12
4. Did it look like the pattern once you were done sewing? Yes it looked exactly the same.
5. Where the instructions easy to follow? Yes, I had no issues with the instructions. The instructions were clear and the pictures also help.
6. What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? No issues at all. This was an easy pattern to follow and understand.
7. Would you sew it again? Yes! I would sew it again.
8. Would you recommend it to others? Absolutely – give it a try you’ll love it.
She has amazing design skills and I hope we can get her to share more of her work very soon.
I’ve been slacking in the blogging department because my studio space has been under construction. It’s almost done and I can’t wait to get back into my space.
Thanks for stopping by.